I just wanted to share Logan's good news before I get too far behind since I haven't even posted Thanksgiving pics yet. Michael took him for a weight check the day before Thanksgiving since he's been in the 5th percentile since he was 6 months old. We've been having to go in for weight checks every month since then and he's stayed consistent at 5-10th percentile. But now he is in the 25th percentile! Michael said the nurse was so excited and said he looked really good. Honestly, we didn't think he was skinny before, but apparently babies should be downright chunky to be considered "healthy." Too bad that expectation changes as you get older, huh?
Hopefully I'll get the Thanksgiving pics up soon. It hasn't been at the top of my priority list, with Logan's birthday and Christmas coming up. But I did get my blog background changed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment