NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Logan's 1st Thanksgiving

So, I'm behind; what's new. I finally have a chance during lunch to put the few pics I have up. My mom has a couple of cute ones of him standing, but I don't have them electronically yet.

We spent Thanksgiving at my parents' house. Here's Logan pre-lunch in his AgHorn shirt.

Talk about a confused baby! Michael and I argued over what he would wear for the big A&M/UT game and he ended up wearing neither school's colors. He was asleep before it had been on an hour anyway. I did sneak in an Aggie paci, though, and notice the table he's sitting at. :-)


Logan loves sweet potatoes (especially when they are coated in sugar) and rolls, but he tried some other dishes, too. He actually eats pretty healthy (green peas are his favorite finger food) and Thanksgiving, with all it's delicious sides, isn't the most healthy meal.

Here he is with his sweet potatoes in my high chair from when I was a baby. Holly and I both used it. :-)


It was a very good Thanksgiving. After all, we do have multiple blessings to be thankful for: a healthy, happy baby; our families; our friends; our health; and always having what we need. And I got to eat most of my meal before Logan decided he was done and it was nap time!

No comments: