- HGTV, especially House Hunters and Property Virgins - they come on every night and I watch them after Michael and Logan go to bed :-) - I'm hooked!
- DVR, so I can watch Desperate Housewives in one sitting
- Parents magazine, along with Better Homes & Gardens and Southern Living - the best for parenting tips and recipes
- Anita soft cup nursing bra and Blue Canoe Jane's bra top - I searched high and low and these are by far my favorites
- Lansinoh nursing pads
- Like Remica said, the Boppy has gotten a lot of use at our house, too; I caught Bailey (one of our dogs) snoozing on it this morning :-)
- Nurse n Glow nursing pillow - for nighttime and early morning feedings in bed; it was great until the LED's (I think that's what they are) started going out
- Our new Maclaren Volo stroller - it's perfect for walks, is lightweight, and can zip through a crowd of people (trust me, Michael tried it at the zoo the other day)
- Graco Pack n Play - Logan slept in the bassinet part for several months in our room and still plays in the play pen when I get ready in the morning if he's up

The pack n play also keeps Bailey from obsessively licking Logan

My favorite baby things:
- Philips Avent iQ Electronic Bottle and Baby Food Warmer - it's fast and the formula usually ends up the right temperature; Logan even knows what the beep means when it's ready
- I have to agree with AA and Remica on the pump; mine is the Ameda Purely Yours Double Electric - it was cheaper than Medela and worth it's weight in gold, no telling how much money we saved on formula!
- Pampers diapers and Huggies wipes; we tried Huggies diapers and they aren't bad, but I think Pampers are still our favorite
- Aveeno diaper rash cream; it's the only one I've tried that doesn't stink and isn't as messy as some
- The bouncy seat and play mat before Logan could sit up on his own and now the walker and jumperoo - they keep him entertained while I get chores done
- Kozy Pal cart cover - it fits on all shopping carts and restaurant high chairs and keeps the germs off and gives the seat a little padding
- Gerber fruit puffs - these things are life savers when we are out to eat and Logan wants what we're eating; they dissolve, making them a good first finger food for learning to chew
- YoBaby yogurt - Logan will eat almost anything, but he loves his yogurt; when he's tired and fussy from teething sometimes this is all he will eat!
- Avent pacifiers - I think most moms probably think "my baby won't use paci's", but, yes, at 3AM, you tend to change your thinking and do whatever makes baby happy
- Johnson's baby Q-tips - they are big enough that they won't damage baby's ear canal, but go far enough in to clean little ears; we just discovered that Logan sits so still when I use them because he finds it relaxing - I've found my new secret weapon!
No comments:
Post a Comment