NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Logan's first Canton trip

We took our first trip to Canton as a family a couple of weeks ago. Well, I go every year with my parents and Logan went last year (in utero), but it was Michael's first time to go with us. I think I had the most fun, but Logan didn't seem to mind being along for the ride. He had it made, as you can see, with Ellie to entertain him, to boot.
He was good, for the most part, and didn't try to climb out of the wagon. He loves to play with Ellie's leash.
He even kept his hat on. I was so proud of my little guy!
Here he is all dressed up in his new pants and crocs (please make a note; he's got shoes on!), ready to go shopping. It was pretty chilly in the mornings, but by lunch he had the pants and shoes off. At least he wore shoes for a little while...
Poor Logan was exhausted by the end of the day. Looking cute and riding around in a wagon or stroller all day is hard work, you know. But, I have to say, he was a really good sport.

No comments: