The cup in his hand goes with the rice cooker. He had just helped me make rice as part of dinner and wanted to keep the cup. He just loves to help. Why is it that when kids finally get old enough to really help you they don't want to anymore? I'm just trying to enjoy this stage anyway. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right? It makes Michael and I feel so loved to have our own little helper. Notice the crazy hair from Lo's long rainy-day afternoon nap and the serious look on his face. And Zoey watching from a safe distance. :-)
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Tree Frog
During the torrential downpour on Saturday we all got a little cabin fever. Logan was in awe of the thunder and pouring rain, but he does love to go outside and that was obviously out of the question. Michael found a tree frog in the garage and brought it inside for entertainment (I told you we were bored!). Logan wanted to touch it so badly, but was unsure and he really got tickled when it jumped. It landed on Zoey at one point and she was turning in circles trying to get it off, which was hilarious to me, but I have a toddler so my sense of humor is a little different these days. :-) Bailey was trying to attack it, so we finally had to shoo her out of the kitchen. Here's a pic of Logan with the frog on his leg. Still not sure what to think, but very curious, as always...

The cup in his hand goes with the rice cooker. He had just helped me make rice as part of dinner and wanted to keep the cup. He just loves to help. Why is it that when kids finally get old enough to really help you they don't want to anymore? I'm just trying to enjoy this stage anyway. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right? It makes Michael and I feel so loved to have our own little helper. Notice the crazy hair from Lo's long rainy-day afternoon nap and the serious look on his face. And Zoey watching from a safe distance. :-)
The cup in his hand goes with the rice cooker. He had just helped me make rice as part of dinner and wanted to keep the cup. He just loves to help. Why is it that when kids finally get old enough to really help you they don't want to anymore? I'm just trying to enjoy this stage anyway. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right? It makes Michael and I feel so loved to have our own little helper. Notice the crazy hair from Lo's long rainy-day afternoon nap and the serious look on his face. And Zoey watching from a safe distance. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment