So, anyway, my mom pulled out our Hot Wheels, from when Ross, Holly, and I were little (probably originally Ross', but I'm not sure) and it looks like Logan was very interested in them.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Hot Wheels
Last week my mom was having trouble keeping Logan entertained while she did our laundry, among other things, since it was Tax day! The Sears "repair guy" broke our washing machine the day before Logan's leg ordeal and it hasn't worked since (it's a long story that makes me mad to even think about). Yep, he didn't intentionally stop it from working, but it's out of order, nonetheless. So my mom graciously took our laundry, without my even asking, to her house and washed and dried it all! She's so great!
So, anyway, my mom pulled out our Hot Wheels, from when Ross, Holly, and I were little (probably originally Ross', but I'm not sure) and it looks like Logan was very interested in them.

So, anyway, my mom pulled out our Hot Wheels, from when Ross, Holly, and I were little (probably originally Ross', but I'm not sure) and it looks like Logan was very interested in them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment