NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, March 13, 2009

My superstar

Logan got these glasses in his goody bag when he "modeled" at the Liberty County Aggie Mom's Tea Party in February. I just put them on the computer and had to share them!

We thought we had lost the book that he's carrying, then I found it under the couch one day. Logan was so excited and wanted to sit down and read it right then. It's "Moo, Baa, La La La" by Sandra Boynten. I love her books and that one is especially cute.

Yes, he's wearing the Michael Jordan onesie again. He just loves the outfit his cousin gave him. :-) And it goes great with the glasses, don't you think?

I took this a while back when the weather was dry and we discovered that if Michael rubbed a fleece blanket on Logan's head his hair stood up like his Aunt Holly's did when she was a baby!


No comments: