NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Logan's first haircut

Logan got his hair cut a couple of weeks ago. It was sort of unplanned so we only have pictures with the camera on my phone (sorry they are so small), but at least we captured it some how. My mom was watching Logan that day. I was supposed to get my hair cut at 4pm and my mom was supposed to get hers done at 5pm, but she got the times confused and showed up before I did. So she went ahead and had hers done since Sela, who cuts our hair, is pretty fast. Logan sat in her lap with the little kid's cape on and was apparently very well behaved.

Then I showed up and got my hair cut. Then Sela shaped both our eyebrows and offered to cut Logan's hair. He just needed a little trim in the back, but I figured I would take him to one of those kid salons so he would tolerate it better. He was feeling right at home, though, so I figured, "what the heck?" He sat in my lap in the chair, she put the cape on, and went right to work. He was busy playing and didn't even notice until she pulled out the trimmer (you know, the buzzer thing) at the end. He was curious, but didn't fuss at all and was pretty still. Now he looks just as precious as ever and doesn't have a crazy-wavy hair when he gets out of the bath tub.


No comments: